Drops Mama Metal Necklace
These "mama metal" pieces are designed to be worn by adults, but I think you will find small fingers love to explore these beautiful and musical pieces. They are tug-resistant for little ones to fidget with while close to mom, grandma, or any caregiver. They make wonderful and meaningful gifts for the new or veteran mom, or caregiver, in your life.
No longer do your beautiful necklaces need to get hidden away in fear of being broken by curious babies and toddlers!
Mama metal necklaces are designed to be worn by adults, and to be "tug-resistant" for fidgety fingers. Chains are not meant to be unbreakable, as that would pose a safety risk to the wearer. If your chain ever breaks, please contact us and we can let you know the repair options.
- links are lovingly handmade out of argentium sterling silver wire
- chain and all findings are solid sterling silver
- chains available in different lengths: 16" - 23" (18"-19" is most popular)
- to determine your chain length: measure a favourite chain of your own, or use a string/soft tape measure to figure out where you'd like the necklace to fall
- do not leave a baby or child alone with the necklace; they are not meant to be chewed on or mouthed at all
- check your necklace before wearing each time for sharp edges, open jump rings, or loose pieces; stop wearing a necklace showing any of those signs and contact us for repair information
- always store your clean, dry jewellery in a bag like the one provided
- to clean: you can gently clean dull pieces with warm, soapy water (rinse thoroughly!) and buff with a soft cloth
- sterling silver does eventually tarnish depending on climate, exposure to humidity, and individual body chemistry
- to remove tarnish, polish with the included polishing cloth (no water is needed)