Kintsugi Heart Mystery Bag
Remember grab bags as a child and how fun they were not knowing what you would get?
Think of this as the adult version! Perfect for yourself or a friend who needs a surprise in the mail.
In this mystery bag you will get:
- random colour kintsugi heart necklace or earrings
- enamel keychain of your choice
- stickers of your choice (perfect for water bottles, laptop, etc)
- a few extra surprises too!
- value: $70-80 CAD
Inspired by Kintsugi, the Japanese art of mending broken pottery with gold, this design holds many meanings:
- embracing our imperfections
- our scars are part of our beautiful story
- life can fall apart but we can pick up the pieces
- we may feel broken, but we are still wonderfully whole
Celebrate and honour your beautiful story, scars and all. You were forged in the fire and came out infinitely stronger and more beautiful.
"There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in." - Leonard Cohen
- made of solid stainless steel, which is hypoallergenic for most people, vacuum plated in rose gold
- try to keep your items dry (remove before swimming/bathing!) and free from chemicals and lotions as much as possible
- always store your clean, dry jewellery in an airtight bag like the one provided
- you can gently clean dull pieces with warm, soapy water (rinse thoroughly!) and buff with a soft cloth