North Star Earrings
yours is the light by which my spirit’s born:
yours is the darkness of my soul’s return–
you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars
- e. e. cummings
The North Star is famous for holding nearly still in our sky while the rest of the sky moves around it. It acts as an anchor and throughout history has helped guide people through seas, deserts, and towards freedom.
Wear these earrings as a reminder of your own north star - perhaps your family, creativity, love - to help you live with purpose and be steadfast in your decisions.
- made of rhodium plated sterling silver
- star measures 9mm tall
- features shiny cubic zirconia stones in the centre
- store your clean, dry jewellery in a closed bag when its not being worn
- sterling silver does eventually tarnish depending on climate, exposure to humidity, and individual body chemistry; you can clean your jewelry with warm, soapy water; rinse thoroughly and dry with a non-abrasive cloth
- sterling polishing cloths can remove the rhodium plating, so these aren't recommended for rhodium coated pieces