In order for a caterpillar to become a butterfly, it must first create a chrysalis and then dissolve itself into a pile of goo. The metamorphosis is messy and complicated. But, the breakdown is necessary for it to realize its gorgeous final self.
When life feels messy, and you feel unsure, remember it's all part of the beautiful transformation to come.
- necklace made of sterling silver
- butterfly pendant measures 14mm tall, chain length is 18"
- store your clean, dry jewellery in a closed bag when its not being worn
- sterling silver does eventually tarnish depending on climate, exposure to humidity, and individual body chemistry; you can clean your jewelry with warm, soapy water; rinse thoroughly and dry with a non-abrasive cloth
- if this piece tarnishes, you can gently clean with a sterling polishing cloth